Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT...
...what I did at Lower School Assembly.
...what I did in P.E.
...what I did in Spanish.
...what I did during Free Choice time.
...how many days we've been in school.
...the story, Will I Have A Friend?

FREE CHOICE LEARNING~



 FRIENDSHIPS~
Today we read a story and discussed how to find and meet new friends.  We have found that young children often have a difficult time understanding that they can have more than 1 friend and that a friend of theirs can be friends with others, too.  We will continue to work on developing and maintaining existing friendships, as well as forming new friendships throughout the school year!  
EXTENDED DAY~
Today was a Technology Day!  We used the SMARTBoard to do some math and language activities from the website, abcya.com.
We will use this website when working with laptops too.

No comments:

Post a Comment