Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2016

THRILLING THURSDAY 1-7-16

ASK ME ABOUT...
...the drum trio we heard at Assembly.
...what we did at the Library with Mrs. Arner.
...what book I checked out from the library.
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...the letter we learned and practiced writing.

~HANDWRITING~
We learned and practiced how to write the letter "E".


~FREE CHOICE LEARNING~ 
A new activity Math Magic has children using place value blocks (just like the ones we use to count the number of days in school during our daily calendar) to count by tens and ones to determine an amount.  The children then match the amount to the numeral.


~EXTENDED DAY PRE-K~ 
Today children had the opportunity to work with the I-pads.  We recently discovered some new "apps" that are ideal for Pre-K.  We are working on adding these new "apps" to our I-pads.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment