Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

THRILLING THURSDAY 1-21-16

ASK ME ABOUT...
...what I learned about tally marks.
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...what I did in P.E.
...the sentences we can make and read.
...what I can wear to school tomorrow for "Spirit Day"!
~TALLY MARKS~
We did a lesson on tally marks today using wooden blocks and popsicle sticks. 

 
 
 








We introduced the children to a sentence-making activity that will be available at the Alphabet Station.  The children can make realistic or silly sentences.

 ~HANDWRITING~
We reviewed and practiced writing the letters L, H, F and E today.



 ~EXTENDED DAY PRE-K~
Today was a Cooking Day and we made snowflake tortillas.  Children cut a tortilla to make a snowflake.  They then brushed the tortilla with butter and sprinkled on powdered sugar or a sugar/cinnamon mixture.  After the tortillas were warmed in the oven, the children enjoyed eating their snowflakes!







No comments:

Post a Comment