Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

THRILLING THURSDAY 1-14-16

ASK ME ABOUT...
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...what I did in Music/Drama.
...what I learned about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
...what I learned about writing my name.
...what the Dramatic Play Station will be next week.
...my friends who shared books they created.
~FREE CHOICE LEARNING~
The playdough we made yesterday during Extended Day was a big hit today! 


Ethan finished his number line today from 1 through 100!
~DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.~
Today we read a story and had a discussion about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.--who he was and the work he did.  

 ~EXTENDED DAY PRE-K~
Today was a Swimming Day.  Once again, the swimming teachers were very impressed with our Pre-K class!  Today, the children worked on "saving" each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment