Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

MARVELOUS MONDAY 1-11-16

ASK ME ABOUT...
...the question on the Morning Message.
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...what I did in Music/Drama.
...what I did in Spanish.
...the new password.
...whose birthday we celebrated.
...the new password.
...what hat I want to wear to school tomorrow for Hat Day!

Be sure to ask your child about looking for his/her last name today on his/her frog card.

~FREE CHOICE LEARNING~
Nathan and Kevin build with pipes.
~BIRTHDAY~
Today we helped Rocco celebrate his January birthday!  Rocco's dad read the story, Big Plans.  We then enjoyed fruit kabobs for Rocco's birthday treat.  Happy Birthday, Rocco!


~HAT DAY~
Remember...tomorrow (Tuesday) is Pre-K Hat Day!
 ~EXTENDED DAY PRE-K~
Today Mr. Cross did a "Second Step" lesson with us that we will share with you later in the week.  We also played a rhyming animal game with partners.



No comments:

Post a Comment