Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY 4-8-15

ASK ME ABOUT...
...the visitor to our classroom tomorrow!
...what I did in P.E.
...what numbers I learned and practiced writing.
...what letter sound we discussed.
...what we used to decorate letter "W".
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...Mousetronaut.
...what other animals have gone into Outer Space.
...what I drew on my "A is for Astronaut" page.
...remembering to return my "Book In A Bag" tomorrow!
   
HANDWRITING~
Today in handwriting, children learned and practiced writing numbers 3 and 4.
 
 LETTER SOUNDS~
Today we discussed the /W/ letter sound and decorated the letter "W" with watches.
FREE CHOICE LEARNING~
Fun with galaxy playdough.

 OUTER SPACE~
Today we read the story Mousetronaut and learned about some animals and insects that have traveled into Outer Space.  Be sure to ask your child what were the first creatures to travel into Outer Space  (fruit flies).
 EXTENDED DAY PRE-K~
After reading the story, Detective Small In The Amazing Banana Caper, we made chocolate chip banana bread from scratch!









No comments:

Post a Comment