Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

TERRIFIC TUESDAY 4-14-15

ASK ME ABOUT...
...the question on the Morning Message.
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...what I did in P.E.
...what I did in Spanish.
...what I learned about the life cycle of a butterfly.
...telling you the name for a butterfly's tongue.
...the story, Me I Am!
...what happened in Charlotte's Web.
WEEK OF THE YOUNG CHILD~
During both our morning and closing meetings, we have been reading to the students their family messages about what makes them special.  Today we read the story, Me I Am!, which talks about how special and unique each of us is.
 LIFE CYCLE OF A BUTTERFLY~
Using photographs (see below), today we learned/reviewed the stages of a butterfly's life. 

Ask your child to tell you what is happening in each of the photos below!
 Be sure to ask your child what the caterpillar pictured below is eating!

 Ask your child how the caterpillar attaches itself to the branch.




 FREE CHOICE LEARNING~
Remy used his spatial reasoning and problem solving skills today to complete the pattern block activity pictured below.

No comments:

Post a Comment