Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

MARVELOUS MONDAY 4-13-15

ASK ME ABOUT...
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...the new password.
...what I did in Drama.
...my new "Book In A Bag".
...what Mrs. Arner read to us at the library.
...what book I checked out from the library.
...what happened today in Charlotte's Web.

FREE CHOICE LEARNING~
Today we introduced some new activities for use during Work Stations and Free Choice... 

At the Discovery Station, there is a sorting activity with foam insects, new butterfly puzzles, and butterflies to create with pattern blocks.

At the Creation Station, children can create their own constellations or complete a butterfly color by number page.

At the Alphabet Station, there is a new rhyming activity.

In the Construction Zone, we have added a butterfly floor puzzle and butterfly/flower connectagons (see photos below).



No comments:

Post a Comment