Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

FANTASTIC FRIDAY 4-3-15

ASK ME ABOUT...
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...whose birthday we celebrated.
...what I did in Drama.
...what I learned about Easter.
...what Mrs. Arner read to us at the library.
...what book I checked out from the library.
...how many more days until the next Zero the Hero day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!~  
Today we helped Claire celebrate her April birthday.  Claire's mom read the story, Peppa Pig and the Busy Day at School.  We then enjoyed eating donuts for Claire's birthday treat.  Happy Birthday, Claire!

EASTER~ 
Today we read a story about Easter.
 
EXTENDED DAY PRE-K~
Today we did a Discovery activity and made galaxy playdough!  We made enough for everyone to take some home and saved enough for us to use at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment