Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY 4-15-15

ASK ME ABOUT...
...what I did in Spanish.
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...the story, Me and You.
...where we had Free Choice.
 ...what I did during Free Choice.
...what I did during Music.
...what happened in Charlotte's Web.
...remembering to return my "Book In A Bag" to school tomorrow.
RHYME TIME~ 
Scarlett matched all the rhyming pictures/words.
 

LIFE CYCLE OF A BUTTERFLY~
We introduced and added some new activities to our Discovery Station...

Butterfly specimens to observe with or without a magnifying glass.
 An activity to practice the stages of the life cycle of a butterfly.

 WEEK OF THE YOUNG CHILD~
Today we read the book Me and You--a story about two animal friends that each wish he/she was like the other.  In the end, each realizes that they are each perfect just the way they are!
 FREE CHOICE LEARNING~
We took our Free Choice time outside today!  As a follow-up activity to the story, Me and You, children could trace each others' body and then draw and color it in to make it look like themselves.























No comments:

Post a Comment