Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

FANTASTIC FRIDAY 4-17-15

ASK ME ABOUT...
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...what I did in Spanish.
...who my partner was for reading my "Book In A Bag".
...the information in my folder about Special Friends Day.
...our new "Star of the Week"!
WEEK OF THE YOUNG CHILD~
Thanks to everyone who accompanied their child to school this morning for a quick breakfast before starting our school day!
















 STAR OF THE WEEK~
Our new "Star of the Week" is Amara!  Today we learned that Amara's favorite things include:  pink and purple (favorite colors); Boston (favorite place to visit); and chocolate chip cookies (favorite dessert).  Amara shared photos with us as well as one of her favorite toys--a Belle doll with many different dresses.  We enjoyed getting to know you better today, Amara!

No comments:

Post a Comment