Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY 4-9-14

ASK ME ABOUT...
...what I did in P.E.
...what I did in Spanish.
...what letters I learned and practiced writing in my handwriting book.
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...telling you the 4 stages of a butterfly's life.

HANDWRITING~
Children worked on letters "M" and "N" in their handwriting books.



LIFE CYCLE OF A BUTTERFLY~
Yesterday we introduced our final topic of study for this school year--The Life Cycle of a Butterfly.  We will spend from now until the end of the school year learning about butterflies.  We will even have live caterpillars join our classroom to observe their transformation into butterflies.  Stay tuned!   Your child is going to become a butterfly expert!








We did a game to review what we have learned about the different stages and order of a butterfly's life.







 FREE CHOICE LEARNING~
Putting together a puzzle of the USA.
Creating a design on the pegboard.
Building a design on the cork board with color shapes, hammer and nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment