Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

THRILLING THURSDAY 4-3-14

ASK ME ABOUT...
...what I did in P.E.
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...the question I answered about aliens living in Outer Space.
...the book we read called, Is There Life In Outer Space?.
...what letter I practiced writing in my handwriting book.
...eating astronaut ice cream!
...what pajamas I want to wear to school tomorrow!
OUTER SPACE~
 Today we discussed how and what astronauts eat when they are in Outer Space.  We also discussed how difficult it can be to eat in Outer Space where there is no gravity.  We then sampled some freeze-dried ice cream that astronauts would eat in Outer Space.



 

 
 During Free Choice time today, children were asked to answer a question about their beliefs about aliens being real or not real.  Later on, we read a story called, Is There Life In Outer Space?.  Be sure to ask your child about what he/she learned about life in Outer Space!
 

 Children used their artistic skills and ideas today to draw a picture of an astronaut.


 HANDWRITING~
Children learned and practiced making the upper case "K" today in their handwriting books.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment