Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

THRILLING THURSDAY 4-10-14

ASK ME ABOUT...
what a compound word is.
...what I did in Spanish.
...what I drew and wrote about during Writing Workshop.
...where I went and what I did during Work Stations.
...what I did in Music.
...the book, Butterflies In The Garden.
...what we are going to make our Dramatic Play Station into.
MORNING MESSAGE~
In today's Morning Message, we used the word, butterfly to explain a compound word.  The children also came up with more compound words!

FREE CHOICE LEARNING~
Putting together a life cycle of a butterfly floor puzzle.

 Hammering a design at the Fine Motor Station.
 Creating a pegboard design.
 LIFE CYCLE OF A BUTTERFLY~
Today we read the book, Butterflies in the Garden to help prepare us for transforming our Dramatic Play Station into a butterfly garden.  Stay tuned!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment