Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

THRILLING THURSDAY 4-14-14

ASK ME ABOUT...
...the special visitor we had in our class.
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...where we took our class photo.
...whose birthday we celebrated.
...what  I did in my handwriting book today.
...what Mrs. Arner read to us at the library.
...what book I checked out from the library.
...what shirt color I want to wear tomorrow to celebrate Earth Day!

VISITOR~
Today was Trustee Day at Academy.  One of the trustees, Ms. Restrepo, spent the day in our classroom.  Vivian and Laken served as hosts for Ms. Restrepo.  All the children enjoyed showing Ms. Restrepo what we do in Pre-K.   They even asked her to come back tomorrow! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!~
We helped Noah celebrate his birthday!  Noah' mom and sister, Hannah, read the story, Knuffle Bunny.  Then, we ate yummy sugar cookies for Noah's birthday treat.  Happy Birthday, Noah!





No comments:

Post a Comment