Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

MARVELOUS MONDAY 4-21-14

ASK ME ABOUT...
...the new password.
...what I did in P.E.
...what letter I learned and practiced in my handwriting book.
...our rehearsal for our Music program.
...my new "Book In A Bag".
...the foods I tasted today during Free Choice time.
...what color shirt I want to wear this Friday for the Lower School celebration of Earth Day.

HANDWRITING~
Children learned and practiced writing the letter "Z" today in their handwriting books. 
 YUMMY/YUCKY ACTIVITY~
During Free Choice today, children participated in a small group tasting activity.  Children had the opportunity to taste avocado, matzoh, hard-boiled egg, star fruit, and fresh coconut.  After tasting each item, children indicated on a chart if they thought the food was yucky or yummy.  Many children were surprised that they liked some of the new foods they tasted!


















No comments:

Post a Comment