Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

FANTASTIC FRIDAY 4-25-14

ASK ME ABOUT...
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...what I did in P.E.
...what I did in Spanish.
...what number I learned and practiced writing in my handwriting book.
...whose birthday we celebrated.
...what we learned about Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
...who my partner was for partner reading.

HANDWRITING~
We have finished with the upper case letters and are now moving on to learning how to correctly write numbers!
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!~
Today we helped Vivian celebrate her birthday!  Vivian's mom read the story, Froggy Bakes A Cake.  Then, we ate yummy brownies for Vivian's birthday treat.  Happy Birthday, Vivian!

 EARTH DAY~
In celebration of Earth Day, we watched a short video and discussed what it means to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.   The link to the video is below if you would like to watch it with your child at home.
http://www.brainpopjr.com/science/conservation/reducereuserecycle/ 

Our room was very colorful today to help celebrate Earth Day!
These children wore yellow to represent the the sun and clean air.
 This group wore blue to represent the oceans, lakes, rivers and streams.
 This group, wearing green, represented the trees, plants and grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment