Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

THRILLING THURSDAY 2-20-14

ASK ME ABOUT...
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...what I did in P.E.
...what I did in Spanish.
...what I drew and wrote about during Writing Workshop.
...the story, Who Gets The Sun Out Of Bed?
...how many "Earth stickers" it took to go across our large paper sun.
  
FREE CHOICE LEARNING~
Brett builds a spaceship at the Discovery Station.
 OUTER SPACE~
Today we read the story, Who Gets The Sun Out Of Bed?.  Be sure to ask your child who woke up the sun?
Today we did an activity to represent how many Earths will fit across the sun.  A large piece of yellow paper represented the sun and tiny blue and green circle stickers represented the Earth.





We discovered that 109 Earths fit across the sun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment