Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

MARVELOUS MONDAY 2-24-14

ASK ME ABOUT...
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...what I did in P.E.
...my new "Book In A Bag".
...the book, Stars!  Stars!  Stars!.
...the new password.
...what I learned about stars.
...whose birthday we celebrated.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!~
Today we helped Nate celebrate his half-birthday.  Nate read the class a Mo Willems story, Should I Share My Ice Cream?.  Next, we at chocolate chip cookies for Nate's birthday treat.  Happy Half Birthday, Nate!


OUTER SPACE~
Today we learned about stars!  We learned...
...stars are suns.
...you can tell how how a star is by its color.
...blue stars are the hottest.
...the Sun is the closest star to Earth.
...that sailors used stars as a guide to know where they were going.  


No comments:

Post a Comment