Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

FANTASTIC FRIDAY 2-14-14

ASK ME ABOUT... 
...the question on the Morning Message.
...what I said to my classmates during the greeting at Morning Meeting.
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...the story, Roses Are Pink, Your Feet Really Stink.
...reading my "Book In A Bag" to a classmate (Partner Reading).
...showing you what I made in Spanish.
...saying, "I love you." in Spanish.
...the Valentine Party!
...our new "Star of the Week".
PARTNER READING~
Today the children shared/read their "Book In A Bag" with a classmate and listened to a classmate read a "Book In A Bag" to them.  









STAR OF THE WEEK~
Avery is our new "Star of the Week"!  Avery shared photos with us and his O.U. Bobcats pillow.  We learned that some of Avery's favorite things include:  ice cream (favorite dessert); zebra (favorite animal); and the O.U. Bobcats football stadium (favorite place to visit).  Thank you for helping us get to know you better.

 
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Thank you to all the parents who assisted with and attended our Valentine Party!  The children enjoyed the food, the craft activity, and spending time with their buddies opening their Valentines!  Here are some highlights of our party!

No comments:

Post a Comment