Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

MARVELOUS MONDAY 2-8-16

ASK ME ABOUT...
...the question (and the answer to it) on the Morning Message.
...the new password.
...my new "Book In A Bag".
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...whose birthday we celebrated.
...what I learned about Chinese New Year.
...what I did in P.E. 

~MORNING MESSAGE~
This was our question on the morning message...
 We went to a special Assembly on Chinese New Year put on by 8th grade Mandarin students





 ~FREE CHOICE LEARNING~







 ~BIRTHDAY~
Today we helped Camille celebrate her February birthday.  Camille's mom read the story, Hush Little Alien and we then enjoyed eating cake pops for Camille's birthday treat.  Happy Birthday, Camille!



 ~EXTENDED DAY PRE--K~
Today was a cooking day and we made moon cakes.  This dessert is often eaten during Chinese New Year.




No comments:

Post a Comment