Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY 12-16-15

ASK ME ABOUT...
...our new Work Stations.
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...what I did in Music/Drama.
...what I did in Spanish (we ate a special snack)!
...what I learned about Kwanzaa.

~NEW WORK STATIONS~
We introduced new Work Stations today.  At the Writing Station, children are making their page for our class book about Winter.  Children glue down the words of their sentence describing what they like to do in the Winter and then illustrate their page. 

 


At Math Magic, children are graphing Winter items.

 
 
 At the Fine Motor Station, children are practicing cutting skills.

 

 At the Creation Station, children are creating their own snowman or snow creature using a variety of materials.
 
In the Book Nook, children can choose a Winter story to hear.

 At Games Galore, children are playing "Rush Hour" on the I-pads.


 ~HOLIDAY LIGHTS~
 Today we read a story about another upcoming celebration--Kwanzaa.  After the story, we discussed the various holidays we have discussed and the common ways we celebrate these holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment