Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

TERRIFIC TUESDAY 12-15-15

ASK ME ABOUT...
...the question on the Morning Message and how I answered it.
...the story, Snowballs.
...what I did in my Math Group.
...what I did in P.E.
...what I said I like to do in Winter.
...the new Sudoku game we learned.

 ~MATH GROUPS~
During this morning's Math Groups, the Horse Group learned and did Sudoku with Mrs. B while the Dolphin Group did a Tangram activity on the I-pads.











 We introduced a new Sudoku activity that children can do during Free Choice time.
 

~WINTER~
Each child shared his/her favorite activity to do in the Winter.  We will now create a class book about Winter with the children's ideas and illustrations.
 
 
 We showed the children a Winter book done by a previous class.

 Today we read the story Snowballs (be sure to ask your child what kind of word snowballs is) in preparation for creating our own snow creatures during Work Station time beginning tomorrow.  Children will use a variety of "junk" (recycled and saved items) to create their snow creature.


No comments:

Post a Comment