Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

MARVELOUS MONDAY 12-7-15

ASK ME ABOUT...
...the new password.
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...what I learned about Hanukkah.
...how many nights Hanukkah lasts.
...what I did in my Math group.
...what I did in P.E.
~HANUKKAH~
Today we read a story and had a discussion about why Hanukkah is celebrated. 
  
 We saw what the menorah looks like when it is filled with candles on the last night.
~MATH GROUPS~
In one Math Group, children used the I-pads to do a Tangram activity.

 Initially, children had to drag the shape into the correct place in the puzzle shown.
 In the next set of puzzles, children look at a model (in the upper right corner) and then build the figure with the provided shapes.
 The other Math Group learned how to play sudoku.


~EXTENDED DAY PRE-K~ 
Today the Pre-K children were artists with Mr. Cicetti!  Many children made a fish out of model magic clay.  They are quite proud of their creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment