Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

TUESDAY 11-11-14

ASK ME ABOUT...
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...the story, Bear Sees Colors.
...what I did in Spanish.
...our new "Star of the Week"!
...what I did with my 2nd grade buddies.
...the graph we did about veterans in our families.
 FREE CHOICE LEARNING~
Lianna and George exercise their spatial reasoning skills using tangrams at the Overhead Station.
 Mitch being a "letter detective".
 Anna and KJ working on word finds at the Word Work Station.
 Gabriel and Elliott enjoying a story at the Listening Station.
  COLORS~
We spent time with our 2nd grade buddies today, completing a "Colors I Can See" book.  Pre-K children drew the pictures and 2nd graders wrote the words.  These books are on display on the bulletin board outside of our classroom.



















 VETERAN'S DAY~
Today we made a graph to show how many relatives from Pre-K "A" families are veterans.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment