Pages

Friday, April 29, 2016

THRILLING THURSDAY 4-28 AND FANTASTIC FRIDAY 4-29

ASK ME ABOUT...
...my favorite song from our Music program yesterday.
...the quilt story we read.
...what we did at the library.
...what book I checked out from the library.
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations (yesterday and today).
...having "Quiet Time on Quilts".
...what I did in P.E. today.
...what happened in Charlotte's Web.
 ...the letters we learned and practiced writing.

~FREE CHOICE LEARNING~
 Students continue to practice what they have learned about symmetry.



 
 

Children also continue to enjoy building with various materials in the Construction Zone.


 ~HANDWRITING~
We learned and practiced writing letters "V" and "W" today.


~EXTENDED DAY~
Thursday~  This was a "teacher's choice" day and we spent it using the I-pads.

Friday~This was an art day with Mr. Cicetti.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment