Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY 11-18-15

ASK ME ABOUT...
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...what we used to decorate the letter "Y".
...what I did in my Letter Group.
...what I did in P.E.
...the story Being Thankful.
...the things I am thankful for. 
 FREE CHOICE LEARNING~
Sam and Ian work together to fill in the number tiles 1 through 100!

 We decorated our letter "Y" with yellow yarn.
 THANKFULNESS~
With the Thanksgiving holiday approaching, we read a book about being thankful and discussed what it means to be thankful.
 Following our discussion, children were asked to draw 3 things for which they are thankful.  We are going to laminate the papers so the children can use them as placemats for Thanksgiving!

EXTENDED DAY PRE-K~
We postponed today's cooking activity until Monday.  Today we introduced 2 new activities that will be at our Games Galore station for use during Free Choice time.  "Rush Hour, Jr." is a game involving problem-solving and logical thinking.  The second game, Zingo--Numbers, involves one-to-one correspondence and addition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment