Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY 2-18-15

NOTE:  THE PRE-K TEACHERS TOOK MANY PHOTOS OF THE LEARNING GOING ON IN OUR CLASSROOM TODAY.  UNFORTUNATELY, WE NOW CANNOT LOCATE THE CAMERA.  SO, PHOTOS WILL COME LATER.  SORRY!!


ASK ME ABOUT...
...the question on the Morning Message.
...what I did in P.E.
...what letter I learned and practiced how to write.
...the 2 pictures I drew beginning with the /G/ sound.
...any "have-to" activities I did at Free Choice.
...what I learned about the Moon.
...the crater experiment we did.

 ~EXTENDED DAY PRE-K~
Today was a Cooking Day and we made homemade chocolate chip and butterscotch chip cookies.  The children sampled one of the cookies for snack.  Then, we put the rest in "treat bags" and delivered them to other adults who help us when we are at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment