Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY 5-20-15

ASK ME ABOUT...
...what I had to do before I entered the classroom this morning.
...what I did in P.E.
...what numbers I learned and practiced writing today.
...what letter sound we discussed.
...what we used to decorate the letter "Q".
...what I did outside for Free Choice.
...whose birthday we celebrated. 
...what happened in Charlotte's Web.
ARRIVAL~
This morning children had to balance and walk on the zig-zag line; crawl through the tunnel; and balance on the balance board.





 HAPPY BIRTHDAY~
Mrs. Spolter was very surprised that the class was celebrating her June birthday today!

 OUTDOOR FREE CHOICE~







 







 LIFE CYCLE OF A BUTTERFLY~
Today we reviewed what we have learned about butterflies and moths.  We made a Venn diagram and sorted the characteristics of butterflies and moths.




No comments:

Post a Comment