Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

MARVELOUS MONDAY 5-18-15

ASK ME ABOUT...
...what I had to do before I entered our classroom.
...what I did in P.E.
...what I did in Spanish.
...where I ate snack.
...what I did outside during Free Choice.
...the new password.
...what happened in Charlotte's Web.
ARRIVAL~
Not only did Pre-K children have to give us the password to enter the classroom this morning, they also had to crawl through a tub and hop on some circles!


OUTDOOR WEEK~
We got lucky today with dry, warm weather and occasional peeks of sunshine!
We ate snack outdoors!


We had our entire Free Choice time outside!  Here are some of the activities we did....

....soccer!  Mrs. "B" was the ref!
...hoola hoops!
...reading books in our "outdoor" book nook--a tent!
 

...fun with bubbles!
...fun on the playground equipment!




....crawling through the tube.



Today was a Technology Day!  We played "Race to 100" on the SMARTBoard.


No comments:

Post a Comment