Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

MARVELOUS MONDAY 12-8-14

ASK ME ABOUT...
...what I did in Spanish.
...the class Birthday Book we are making.
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...what I did in Music.
...the new password.
...the story, Pete The Cat--I Love My White Shoes.
...Pre-K Color Day! 

BIRTHDAY BOOK~  
Today everyone colored in a birthday cake and then glued to to a the page that included their birthday month.


FREE CHOICE LEARNING~
Anna, Graham, K.J. and Clare are detectives looking for their classmates' names hidden in the classroom.


 Lianna, Margo, Anna and Amara work together building a castle in the Construction Zone.
COLORS~
To get ready for our upcoming Color Day, we read the story, Pete the Cat--I Love My White Shoes.  Next, we told the children about Pre-K Color Day which is this Wednesday, December 10th.  Please have your child wear a solid-color shirt  on Wednesday. (Please no writing or pictures on the shirt.)  We are going to make a class book with our shirt colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment