Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

MARVELOUS MONDAY 12-15-14

ASK ME ABOUT...
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...what I did in P.E.
...what I did in Spanish.
...what 2 pictures I drew that begin with the /T/ sound.
...the new password.
...what friends shared their holiday photo.
...what I learned about Hanukkah.
ALPHABET MEMORY BOOK~
For the "T" page of their Alphabet Memory Book, the Pre-K children drew 2 pictures of things that begin with the /T/ sound.  They also labeled their pictures with phonetic spelling!
 FREE CHOICE LEARNING~
Lianna, Spencer and Amara were very proud of their structure they built in the Construction Zone today!
 HOLIDAY LIGHTS~
Today we read a story about Hanukkah and learned about the menorah that is lit each of the 8 nights of Hanukkah.  Be sure to ask your child how many candles are lit on the menorah.



EXTENDED DAY~TECHNOLOGY DAY!
The children were very excited to use the laptops today to do abcya.com.  Children did various activities including putting numbers in order to 100, counting, number and alphabet dot-to-dots, number identification, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment