Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TERRIFIC TUESDAY 11-5-13

ASK ME ABOUT...
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations. We did 2 today!
...the story, Pete's A Pizza.
...the letters I practiced in my handwriting book.
...the new math activity Mrs. B showed to us.
...what book Mrs. Arner read to us at the library.
...what book I checked out from the library.

HANDWRITING~
Children worked on the correct formation of letters E and F when writing.

  
PIZZA PLACE~
As we prepare to transform our Dramatic Play Station into a pizza place, we read the story, Pete's A Pizza.  Then, we made a chart, listing what each class member likes on his/her pizza.  We will use this chart in the Book Nook with a poem that the children can put together and read.
Each day this week, a different group of children is helping us get ready to "open" our pizza place. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment