Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

MARVELOUS MONDAY 11-19-13

...what I did in P.E.
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...what letters we practiced writing.
...what it means to be thankful and for what I am thankful.
...how many days we have been in school.
...what we did to celebrate Zero the Hero Day!



 FREE CHOICE LEARNING~
Kyndal and Maya work together to count 100 gems.

 At Math Magic, children can complete a maze by following the numbers from 1 to 100!
 


 HANDWRITING~
Today we worked on letters "T" and "I".

 THANKSGIVING~
Today we discussed what it means to be thankful, read a book about being thankful, and made a list of things for which we are each thankful.
 ZERO THE HERO~
We celebrated our 60th day of school today!  Jean-Luc and his mom brought in materials for us to make snow globes.  These will come home tomorrow.  Thank you for a great activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment