Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

MARVELOUS MONDAY 11-25-13

 ASK ME ABOUT...
...what I did in Spanish.
...what I drew about in my Writer's Workshop book.
...what I did in Music.
...what holidays use light in their celebrations.
...what I learned about Hanukkah.
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.


WRITER'S WORKSHOP~
Today was the first entry the children did in their Writer's Workshop book.  Ask your child what he/she drew.  Children are asked to draw about something that has really happened to them/that they have really experienced.


 MORNING MESSAGE~
See the photo below to find out what today's question was on the morning message.  Children also thought of words that rhyme with you during today's morning message.

 HOLIDAY LIGHTS~
We discussed the different holidays that use light in their celebrations, including how they use the light and what kind of light they use.
 HANUKKAH~
Today we read a story about the upcoming holiday, Hanukkah.  Tomorrow, we will see how Hanukkah uses lights in its celebration.  

No comments:

Post a Comment