Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

TERRIFIC TUESDAY 3-11-14

ASK ME ABOUT...
...what I did in Spanish.
...the book, I Want To Be An Astronaut.
...the astronaut oxygen tanks Ms. Schroeder made for the Dramatic Play Space Station.
...what I did in Music.
...what I did in Art with Mr. Cicetti.
...what I want to wear tomorrow for Wacky Wednesday!!!!

OUTER SPACE~
We added astronaut oxygen tanks to our Dramatic Play Space Station (thanks to the creative efforts of Ms. Schroeder)!  The children had a "BLAST" trying on and using them today.























 We read the astronaut story pictured below.  Following the story, each student told us what he/she would see if we were really in Outer Space looking out of a rocket.  We will turn these ideas into a class book called, Astronaut, Astronaut, What Do You See?  after Spring Break.
 
 
 Nate enjoys a Froggy book with Froggy in the Book Nook!

No comments:

Post a Comment