Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

FANTASTIC FRIDAY 3-7-14

ASK ME ABOUT...
...the question on the Morning Message.
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...what book Mrs. Arner read to us in the library.
...what book I checked out from the library.
...whose birthday we celebrated.
...what letter we practiced writing in our handwriting book.
...what Brett reported in the moon journal.
...what my rhyme was during the song, "Down By the Bay".
...what password I erased during the "Erase Game".

HANDWRITING PRACTICE~
Today the children practiced making the upper case "J" in their handwriting book.

 FREE CHOICE LEARNING~
Laken, Owen and Jean-Luc work cooperatively to put together a Space jigsaw puzzle!
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!~
We helped Kyndal celebrate her March birthday today!  Kyndal's mom read the book,  I Spy Spectacular.  The children then enjoyed Kyndal's birthday treat--fruit snacks!  Happy Birthday, Kyndal!


No comments:

Post a Comment