Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

MARVELOUS MONDAY 1-27-14

ASK ME ABOUT...
...the question on the Morning Message.
...what I did in Spanish.
...what I did in Music.
...my "Book In A Bag".
...my 100th day homework.
...whose birthday we celebrated.
...the book, Oh, How I Wished I Could Read.
...the new password. 

BOOK IN A BAG~
 Before we introduced our "Book In A Bag" activity, we read the book, Oh, How I Wished I Could Read!.  Next, we showed the children their bags which include a book for them to practice reading and a paper to record with tallies how many times they read their book.  We are encouraging children to practice reading their book five times each week.  Children should bring back their book and recording sheet inside of their bag on Thursday.  Happy Reading!
 OUTER SPACE~
Below are a few of the "Outer Space" activities we have added to our stations for use during Free Choice time.

Griffin completes a rocket puzzle.
 At the Sensory Tub, there is moon sand with Outer Space objects (stars, rockets, planets, astronauts).

 100TH DAY OF SCHOOL~
Please be sure to check your child's folder for a special note about an assignment we would like for your child to prepare for our 100th day celebration!
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY~
Today we helped Ms. Schroeder celebrate her birthday.  We sang to her, gave her homemade cards, and enjoyed a yummy donut birthday treat!
Happy Birthday, Ms. Schroeder!

No comments:

Post a Comment