Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

FANTASTIC FRIDAY 1-24-14

ASK ME ABOUT...
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...what I did in P.E.
...what I did in Spanish.
...what pictures I drew and the words I spelled that begin with the /L/ sound.
...the game we played to review our passwords.

MORNING MESSAGE~ 
We discussed how many words were in the sentences in our morning message.

ALPHABET MEMORY BOOK~
Today children did the "L" page for their Pre-K Alphabet Memory Book.  Children had to think of and draw 2 items beginning with the /L/ sound.  After drawing, they sounded out and spelled their words using inventive spelling.  Be sure to ask your child what he/she drew for this activity.

OUTER SPACE~ 
Next week, we will begin our study of Outer Space.  To help to prepare us, we had a discussion and shared what we already think/know about Outer Space and wrote down our ideas on chart paper.  Next, we will make a list of what we would like to learn about Outer Space.  Pre-K is ready to blast off and learn about Outer Space!

No comments:

Post a Comment