Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

FANTASTIC FRIDAY 3-4-16

ASK ME ABOUT...
...how many days we've been in school.
...reading my "Book In A Bag" to my 2nd grade buddy.
...my buddy reading a Dr. Seuss story to me.
...what I did in Music/Drama.
...what I did in Spanish.
...whose birthday we celebrated.
  
ZERO THE HERO DAY~
Today was our 120th day of school!  Zero the Hero came to visit us and to sing our special song with us.  We will celebrate Zero the Hero Day next week with a special activity!


 ~FREE CHOICE LEARNING~
We had some busy builders in the Construction Zone today!
 Lucy created a monster at the Creation Station.


 ~BIRTHDAY~
We helped Kevin celebrate his March birthday today!  Kevin's mom read the story, DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOK! .  We then enjoyed eating Cheryl's cookies that tasted like birthday cake.  Happy Birthday, Kevin!


No comments:

Post a Comment