Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

FANTASTIC FRIDAY 3-11-16

HAVE A SAFE, RELAXING, RESTFUL 
SPRING BREAK! 

ASK ME ABOUT...
...the greeting we did for the last time at Morning Meeting.
...what I did in my Math Group.
...what I did in P.E.
...if I think there is life/are aliens living in Outer Space.
...the story we read about life in Outer Space.
...the alien/Space creature I drew.

~OUTER SPACE~
Today we discussed life in Outer Space.  First, the children decided if they thought there was life (aliens) in Outer Space.  Then, we read a book about it which answered the question for us.  Finally, the children drew/created what a Space creature would look like if they did exist.  These are on display on the bulletin board outside of our classroom. 

 ~FREE CHOICE LEARNING~
Another Dr. Seuss puzzle...


~EXTENDED DAY PRE-K~
Today was an Art day!

No comments:

Post a Comment