Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

MARVELOUS MONDAY 8-25-14

...the Dramatic Play Station.
...what I do when I want to eat snack during Free Choice time.
...what I did in Music with Ms. Gray.
...what I did in Drama with Ms. Schroeder.
...the story, I'm a Frog!
...our class name chart.

Today we opened up the Dramatic Play Station during Free Choice time.  

 Also during Free Choice time, children were introduced to the Snack Station.  During Free Choice, children can visit the snack table if they are hungry and serve themselves a snack.





 DRAMA~
Today was our first Drama class with Ms. Schroeder!







 OUTDOOR PLAY~
Today we opened the sandbox on our Pre-K playground!

 STORYTIME~
We read another book by author Mo Willems today.  I'm a Frog! is an appropriate book for our class since we are the "Friendly Frogs"!
 NAME CHART~
Mrs. "B" unveils our class name chart.  This will become am important resource for the children to use throughout the school year as we learn and practice letter recognition, letter sounds and other phonemic awareness activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment