Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

MARVELOUS MONDAY 12-16-13

...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...what I did in Spanish.
...the story, Pete The Cat Saves Christmas.
...what I did in Music.
...the new password.
...playing the straw game at calendar.
...the problem-solving "math" activity we did.
...what I learned about Advent from Ms. Schroeder.


Today we did another problem-solving activity using logical reasoning.


 WORK STATIONS~
Morgan and Nate with the finished product of their cooperative efforts during Work Station time.

 FREE CHOICE~
Emily's work in the Construction Zone.
 HOLIDAY LIGHTS~
 Today Ms. Schroeder taught us about Advent.  She shared the Advent wreath that she uses in her home and explained the color and meaning of each candle as well as when each candle is lit.



No comments:

Post a Comment