Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

TERRIFIC TUESDAY 11-20-12


PARENT VISITATION ~

Thank you, parents, for spending part of your morning with us.  We will invite you for another visitation day in the Spring!!



FIRST THANKSGIVING STORY BRACELET~
Today we made a bracelet with beads.  Each bead represents a part of the story of the first Thanksgiving.  We sent home a copy of the story in your child's folder.  Be sure to ask your child to share the first Thanksgiving story with you using his/her bracelet. 












COLOR MIXING ACTIVITY~
Today we experimented with mixing colors to discover what would happen!  Be sure to ask your child what happens when you mix.....
 ~red and blue
~red and yellow
~blue and yellow
~red and white
~black and white
~red, blue, and yellow 
 












 GIVING THANKS~
After reading a story about thankfulness and discussing what it means to be thankful, here is what your children said they are thankful for.....

Bittania~Lily
Graham~Shep and Scout (his dogs)
Shelby~Mrs. B and Mrs. Spolter 
Will~my Dad, Cody, and Dominic
Josh~my sister
Dominic~my cats
Emma~my family
Marc~sunny days
Lily~my brother
Madelyn~Mrs. B, Mrs. Spolter, Lily, and Emma
Ryan~my toys
Sasha~my family
Jon~food
Collier~Sasha
Cody~Dominic and Will
David~sunny days 

Wishing you and your family a happy, healthy, restful Thanksgiving!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment